FSC - Fletcher Substrate Cutter
**This item can not ship by UPS. This item must ship by truck.
• Steel / Aluminum Construction
• Free Standing & Wall Mountable
• Quick Tool Change Cutting Head
• Dual Position Laser Sight-Line Device
• Permanent “Lock-In Square” Design
• Convenient Tool/Accessory Caddy
• Vertical & Horizontal Measuring Scales
• Dual Production Stops
• 65" Vertical Cut Capacity
FSC Purchase Package - #04-720 Includes:
(x1) FSC Unit (wall or free-standing)
(x1) 1/2" Blade Holder
(x1) ACM Cutting Wheel Holder
(x1) Acrylic Blade Holder
(x1) FSC Blades (10/tube)
(x1) Acrylic Scoring Blades (10/tube)
(x1) Set of Aluminum Composite Wheels
(x1) Tool Caddy
(x2) Material Production Stops
(x1) Sight Laser Line
Substrate Cutting Capability
• Aluminum Composites (ACM) up to 4mm
• Aluminum Sheets up to .063"
• Corrugated Plastics up to 1/2" (13mm)
• PVC and Foamboard up to 1/2" (13mm)
• Acrylics/Plexiglass up to 1/4" (6mm)
• Glass/Mirrors up to 1/4" (6mm)
Vertical Cutting Capacity: 65" (1.65m).
Horizontal Extrusion: Material loading from left side,
equipped with a steel wear strip designed
to maintain machine squareness over time.
Material Clamping System: Lever-type
clamping system that secures in place various
substrates heights up to 64" (165cm) to
prevent buckling and shifting of material during
the cutting process.
The clamp system opens 5/8" (159cm)
preventing damage of a pre-printed 1/2" (13mm)
graphic when loading.
Cutting Head: Equipped with a twin handle feature
for cutting control with rigid substrates.
Unique Performance Features
• Interchangeable cutting head technology
• Cuts clean debris-free, no secondary processing
• Can be placed in same room as printer,
saving valuable shop floor space
• Equipped with laser sight line for accurate
cutting - included in purchase package
• Mounts on wall or free-standing
• Fine adjustment increments for precise
• Thumbscrew depth control feature