Quick Change "Wind Sign"
Wind Sign Features:
- Springs connect the frame to the base allowing sign to resist strong winds and return to upright position.
- "Quick change" feature enables sign blanks to be changed in seconds and stay securely in place. No clips, bolts or special treatment.
- Sand or water fillable plastic base with (2) built-in wheels.
- Use maximum of 85 lbs of dry sand to the smaller Wind Sign. Use a maximum of 115 lbs of dry sand for Wind Sign II and Deluxe.
- Attractive plastic frame design eliminates torn miters and jammed latches. Won't rust or splinter.
- Two-sided (hold two signs per frame). Can accommodate coroplast, aluminum, acrylic, or any foamboard up to 3/6" thick. (sign not included)
Available in 2 sizes
Wind Sign Dimensions:
Wind Sign II (New Design) – holds 24” x 36” sign blank (Sign panel has a 24” x 35-1/8” viewable area when installed). Top piece is 42.9 Total weight: 25 lbs.
Wind Sign Deluxe – holds 28” x 44” sign blank (Sign panel has a 28” x 43-1/4” viewable area when installed). Top piece is 51"H x 30"W x 2.5"D (61"H x 30"W on base assembly) Total weight: 30 lbs.
Wind Sign II (New Design) and Deluxe Bases are 7.1"H x 28.7"W x 18.1"D.
Click HERE to see a video demonstrating the "lift and drop" feature that is provided on the Wind Sign stands.