Used on glass, plastic, blackboards, stone, whiteboards and any non-porous surface, these markers will always come off with a damp cloth or sponge.
Often used for menus in restaurants or special boards, they are easy to change. Just wash away the item you would like to change.
- Store Signs
- POP displays
- Table, Counter or Bar Top displays
- Arts and Crafts when easy removal is required
- Child artwork on counters or glass
- Chalk Board Art
- White Board for easy to use, “erase when dry” applications
- Menu Boards
- Wedding and Function Message Boards
- Kitchen Menu Boards
- Family Calendar and Activity Board
The wet-wipe Zig Posterman is one of the most "dry erase like" markers on the market. It is however very opaque, unlike a dry erase marker. The mark will be bold and strong on your boards, not transparent and thin. Most often it is removed with water and a damp cloth or sponge. It will not damage your whiteboard and always clean completely off your board. This is an indoor product only in that it will likely run if left out in the rain. For a rain-proof solution, look at our "write on/wash off" markers.